IPL 2018, DD vs KKR Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today's Match between Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders?
IPL 2018 Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match 26 Prediction, Preview, Team Squad and Tickets
VIVO IPL 2018 DD vs KKR Match-26 Details:
- VIVO Indian Premier League 2018
- IPL 11 26th Match: Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders
- Timing and Date: 8:00 pm IST (14:30 GMT), Friday 27th April 2018
- Venue: Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium, Delhi
One Side Delhi Daredevils Team,
All Delhi Daredevils Team Squad Players:
Shreyas Iyer (c), Gautam Gambhir, Liam Plunkett, Amit Mishra, Naman Ojha (wk), Daniel Christian, Jason Roy, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mohammed Shami, Colin Munro, Trent Boult, Harshal Patel, Jayant Yadav, Vijay Shankar, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Chris Morris, Rahul Tewatia, Avesh Khan, Rishabh Pant (wk), Sayan Ghosh, Sandeep Lamichhane, Abhishek Sharma, Prithvi Shaw, Manjot Kalra
Other Side Kolkata Knight Riders Team,
All Kolkata Knight Riders Team Squad Players:
Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Piyush Chawla, Mitchell Johnson, Robin Uthappa (wk), Vinay Kumar, Ishank Jaggi, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Chris Lynn, Apoorv Wankhade, Kuldeep Yadav, Nitish Rana, Tom Curran, Cameron Delport, Javon Searles, Rinku Singh, Shubman Gill, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BATSMEN for DD vs KKR TEAM
- Rishabh Pant, DD’s top run-getter this season, has made runs on almost every visit to the crease.
- DD have perhaps missed an opportunity to get the best out of the left-hander, for he has more often batted at numbers 3, 4 or 5; being the destructive batsman he is, DD should send him up the order and give him the opportunity to bat for as many overs as possible.
- After all, Destructive Batsman + More Overs = More Damage, isn’t it? Shreyas Iyer, who has now scored half-centuries in consecutive innings, will still be hurting from not being able to take his team over the line in the match against KXIP.
- Being handed the responsibility of captaining the team, Shreyas Iyer will want to lead from the front and make a substantial contribution with the bat.
- After struggling for the major part of his first few innings, Chris Lynn played his first impactful innings when he made 74 against KXIP; the Australian will enjoy the pace-heavy DD bowling attack and look to capitalise on the small boundaries at the Kotla.
- Captain Dinesh Karthik is KKR’s top run-getter this season – this despite batting at number five in all the matches.
- Robin Uthappa and Nitish Rana– who bat in the top four - have been in fine form and have struck the ball clean, yet have not been able to convert their starts into big scores.
- KKR will expect bigger scores from the duo, who despite their form, have only managed one half-century in 12 innings between them.
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BOWLERS for DD vs KKR TEAM
- Among the pacers, Liam Plunkett (who made an instant impression returning 3-17 in his IPL debut outing) and Trent Boult (DD’s highest wicket-taker this season),will be expected to cause damage with the new ball.
- Sunil Narine, Kuldeep Yadav and Piyush Chawla form the core of KKR’s bowling attack; between them, the three spinners account for more than half the wickets taken by the team’s bowlers. With the surface at the Kotla expected to offer spinners some assistance, KKR will hope the trio can add to their tally at not too big a cost.
IPL 2018 Playing 11 DD vs KKR Dream 11 Prediction / Fantasy League IPL Prediction 26th Match 27 April
IPL 2018 Delhi Daredevils Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- 1 Gautam Gambhir, 2 Shreyas Iyer (capt), 3 Rishabh Pant (wk), 4 Glenn Maxwell, 5 Prithvi Shaw, 6 Dan Christian/Chris Morris, 7 Rahul Tewatia, 8 Liam Plunkett, 9 Amit Mishra/Shahbaz Nadeem, 10 Avesh Khan, 11 Trent Boult
IPL 2018 Kolkata Knight Riders Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (capt,wk), Andre Russell/Mitchell Johnson, Shubman Gill, T Curran, Piyush Chawla, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav
Team 1: Best Dream 11 DD vs KKR Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Rishabh Pant
- Batsman: Robin Uthappa, Shreyas Iyer, Chris Lynn, Nitish Rana, Gautam Gambhir (All depends upon your Credits)
- Bowler: Glenn Maxwell, Sunil Narine
- All-rounder: Liam Plunkett, Adesh Khan, Rahul Tewatia/Kuldeep Yadav (All depends upon your Credits)
Team 2: Best Dream XI DD vs KKR Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Rishabh Pant/Dinesh Karthik
- Batsman: Robin Uthappa/Shreyas Iyer, Chris Lynn, Nitish Rana/Gautam Gambhir (All depends upon your Credits)
- Bowler: Glenn Maxwell, Sunil Narine, Andre Russell (Doubtful)
- All-rounder: Liam Plunkett, Trent Boult, Adesh Khan, Rahul Tewatia, Kuldeep Yadav (All depends upon your Credits)
IPL 2018 Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders 26th Match - IPL 11 Delhi vs Kolkata M26 Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, TriviaFind 100% betting tips for the match of Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders on this post! As you all know that DD will play their 7th match of VIVO IPL 2018 against KKR on April 27 at 8PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w DD vs KKR IPL 2018? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of DD vs KKR match-26 IPL 11 2018 only on this blog! Winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will be add up in the IPL points table 2018!
Team Head to Head
The head-to-head between the Delhi Daredevils and Kolkata Knight Riders stood at 6-6 after the first meeting between the two teams in the 2014 season. Since then though, KKR have dominated these contests, winning 7 of the next 8 matches.
The last time Gautam Gambhir did not captain an IPL team, despite being in his team’s playing XI, was 22 May 2009.
The KKR captain Dinesh Karthik has scored more IPL runs at the Feroz Shah Kotla ground than at any other venue; the wicketkeeper-batsman has an aggregate of 568 runs from the 26 matches he has played at the Kotla.
Team Match Odds for Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders IPL 2018
Kolkata Knight Riders have generally done well against the Delhi Daredevils in the past and they blew them away the last time these two teams met. So it isn't surprising to see the Knight Riders as favorites amongst the bookmakers to win this game at odds of 1.72 on Bet365 and 1.75 on Betfair. The Daredevils are struggling this year as well and are still searching for the right combination for their playing eleven. Despite this being their home game, they begin as the bookmakers' underdogs at odds of 2.10 on Bet365 and 2.22 on Betfair.
- Betway = 2.48 : 1.66 (DD : KKR)
- bet365 = 2.30 : 1.61 (DD : KKR)
- SpinPalace = 2.30 : 1.61 (DD : KKR)
Today T20 Match Prediction Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders 26th Match IPL 2018 (DD vs KKR 27-04-2018 IPL Match Prediction (IPLT20.com):
- Match Prediction: Home Advantage for DD team not always helpful especially, which we've seen in the previous season against all IPL teams on the same pitch. So, winning records for team DD at Feroz Shah Kotla not so much favourable to them. It'll be game b/w two of the favorite competitors of this VIVO IPL 2018 league. But, Delhi Daredevils are favorites to win today's match.
- Toss Prediction: Looking to the previous games of IPL 2018, Toss Winning teams have won 70%+ matches; Over 15 games were very favorable to toss winning teams. So, we predict that Toss winning team will choose to bat first again and high chances to win the match. High chances for DD to win the toss in the match against Kolkata Knight Riders according to our experts Astrological prediction.
- Score Prediction: The game will be cross 160+ mark. As, Feroz Shah Kotla is an average ground to score runs as earliest. But, all depends on the mix bouncy track, which is favorable for spin and fast bowlers. Now all depends upon bowling attack that how they move the game interval by interval.
- Final Verdict: Back Delhi Daredevils to beat Kolkata Knight Riders at 2.10 on Bet365 and 2.22 on Betfair.
IPL 2018 DD vs KKR match prediction win percentage ratio:
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 44% Win
- DELHI DAREDEVILS: 56% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2018 for these teams
- Delhi Daredevils will play their next match against Chennai Super Kings on April 30, Monday at MCAS International Stadium, Pune on 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT).
- While Kolkata Knight Riders will play their next match against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Double Header Sunday, April 29, at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru on 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT).
- Both of the teams will play their next game as on Single match day Monday and Double Header Super Sunday and the timings will be 8PM IST respectively.
Where to Watch live streaming of DD vs KKR IPL 2018 with live score telecast online
Cricbuzz.com as well as on ESPNcricinfo.com.
- TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, OSN Sports Cricket HD
- Live Streaming: Hotstar, Bet365, Sky Go, OSN Play