IPL 2018 live streaming: RR vs DD, Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Daredevils live score online, Where to Watch, TV Channels Info
- Gautam Gambhir: "Won't change much, chasing the best decision. Trying to get the combination right, Maxy coming back is a huge plus. Two changes: Maxwell and Nadeem in for Mishra and Christian."
- Ajinkya Rahane: " We would have bowled as well. Looks a good track, T20s are about starting fresh. The guys are experienced. No changes."
How to Watch RR vs DD 11th April 2018 Match On Live Telecast Online
Steps for Watching RR vs DD IPL 11th April 2018 Live Match On Mobile
|IPL 2018 Live Streaming - RR vs DD Live Score Online|
Where can one watch Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Delhi Daredevils (DD), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 live streaming?
When is Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Delhi Daredevils (DD), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 match?
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Delhi Daredevils (DD), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 match will be played on April 11, 2018.
Where will Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Delhi Daredevils (DD), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 match be played?
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Delhi Daredevils (DD), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 will be played at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur.
What time will Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Delhi Daredevils (DD), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 match start?
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Delhi Daredevils (DD), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 will start at 08:00 pm IST or 14:30 GMT.
IPL 2018 Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Daredevils Live Streaming TV Channels list
- RR vs DD Live Telecast in INDIA – Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports Select 1, Star Sports Select 2, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports First, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2 HD, Star Sports Select 1 HD, Star Sports Select 2 HD, Star Sports Hindi 1 HD, Star Sports First, Suvarna Plus (Kannada), Jalsha Movies SD (Bengali) and Maa Movies (Telugu)
RR vs DD 2018 Live Streaming, Broadcasting TV Channels and Digital Streaming - When and Where to Watch:
Telecast & Live StreamingYou can find the list of TV Channels which will be broadcasting 2018 IPL season live across the world here. VIVO IPL broadcasting TV channel and radio station list in various countries is as below:
English SS1 + SS1
English (Select 1 SD + Select 1 HD)
Hindi (SS1 Hindi + SS!HD Hindi
Tamil (SS1 Tamil)
Kannada (Suvarna Plus)
Bengali (Jalsha Movies (SD)
Telugu (Maa Movies)
Flowtv.com, Flow Sports App
6. Sub Saharan Africa
Supersport.com, Supersport App
7. MENA (Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, West Bank and Gaza, and Yemen) OR, Middle East And North Africa
foxsports.com.au, Foxtel GO
11. Australia, Europe, SE Asia & South America
12. New Zealand
www.skygo.co.nz, fanpass.co.nz, www.sky.co.nz
14. Global (Ex Indian Sub Continent)
89.1 Radio 4 FM, Gold 101.3 FM
- In the Indian subcontinent, IPL 2018 will be broadcast on the Star India Network that will offer the coverage in six languages, with Live streaming available on Hotstar.
- The global broadcasting platforms will give the Vivo-IPL unparalleled reach and impact amongst millions of cricket fans all over the world.
- SkySports has a sub-licensed deal with Star to broadcast IPL games live in UK while US viewers can watch IPL live via on demand channels through Willow TV as well as on Hotstar.com through the Mobile App as well as Live Online.
RR vs DD Live Score IPL 2018:
ESPNcricinfo.com, as well as on Cricbuzz.com.
- These online portals, also give the live commentary of every ball that is to be played in the game.They also write every action of it so when you read that you will get a feeling as of you are watching it live.
- You can simply visit to one of the three mentioned websites.
- Once you are on the home screen of these websites you just have to search for IPL and, as soon as you click on that tab, all the live scores and live statistics will appear on your laptop or mobile screen.
- For easy browsing you can easily download mobile application from App Store or Play Store.