IPL 2018 live streaming: RR vs KKR, Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders live score online, Where to Watch, TV Channels Info
- Rajasthan Royals: Ajinkya Rahane (c), D Arcy Short, Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Rahul Tripathi, Jos Buttler (wk), Krishnappa Gowtham, Shreyas Gopal, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jaydev Unadkat, Ben Laughlin
|IPL 2018 Live Streaming - Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Score Online|
- Kolkata Knight Riders: Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c) (wk), Shivam Mavi, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Piyush Chawla, Shubham Gill, Tom Curran, Kuldeep Yadav
How to Watch RR vs KKR 18th April 2018 Match On Live Telecast Online
Steps for Watching RR vs KKR IPL 18th April 2018 Live Match On Mobile
Where can one watch Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 live streaming?
When is Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 match?
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 match will be played on April 18, 2018.
Where will Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 match be played?
- Mumbai Indians (MI) vs Royal Challengers Bangalore(RCB), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 will be played at the Wankhede Stadium, Kolkata.
What time will Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 match start?
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) vs Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR), Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 will start at 08:00 pm IST or 14:30 GMT.
IPL 2018 Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Streaming TV Channels list
- RR vs KKR Live Telecast in INDIA – Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports Select 1, Star Sports Select 2, Star Sports 1 Hindi, Star Sports 1 Tamil, Star Sports First, Star Sports 1 HD, Star Sports 2 HD, Star Sports Select 1 HD, Star Sports Select 2 HD, Star Sports Hindi 1 HD, Star Sports First, Suvarna Plus (Kannada), Jalsha Movies SD (Bengali) and Maa Movies (Telugu)
Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders 2018 Live Streaming, Broadcasting TV Channels and Digital Streaming - When and Where to Watch:
Telecast & Live StreamingYou can find the list of TV Channels which will be broadcasting 2018 IPL season live across the world here. VIVO IPL broadcasting TV channel and radio station list in various countries is as below:
English SS1 + SS1
English (Select 1 SD + Select 1 HD)
Hindi (SS1 Hindi + SS!HD Hindi
Tamil (SS1 Tamil)
Kannada (Suvarna Plus)
Bengali (Jalsha Movies (SD)
Telugu (Maa Movies)
Flowtv.com, Flow Sports App
6. Sub Saharan Africa
Supersport.com, Supersport App
7. MENA (Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, West Bank and Gaza, and Yemen) OR, Middle East And North Africa
foxsports.com.au, Foxtel GO
11. Australia, Europe, SE Asia & South America
12. New Zealand
www.skygo.co.nz, fanpass.co.nz, www.sky.co.nz
14. Global (Ex Indian Sub Continent)
89.1 Radio 4 FM, Gold 101.3 FM
- In the Indian subcontinent, IPL 2018 is doing broadcasting on the Star India Network that also offers the coverage in six languages, with Live streaming available on Hotstar.
- The global broadcasting platforms will give the Vivo-IPL unparalleled reach and impact amongst millions of cricket fans all over the world.
- SkySports has a sub-licensed deal with Star to broadcast IPL games live in UK while US viewers can watch IPL live via on demand channels through Willow TV as well as on Hotstar.com through the Mobile App as well as Live Online.
RR vs KKR Live Score IPL 2018:
ESPNcricinfo.com, as well as on Cricbuzz.com.
- These online portals, also give the RR vs KKR match live commentary of every ball that is to be played in the game.They also write every action of it so when you read that you will get a feeling as of you are watching it live.
- You can simply visit to one of the three mentioned websites to grab the live score of Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders match.
- Once you click on the those websites, you will see the header section containing IPL league with matches name on per day basis. Just click on them, you will get individual match live connectivity (If they are live at that time) with all the live scores and live statistics front of your laptop or mobile screen.
- For easy browsing you can Download Smartphone Android or iPhone Application for IPLT20, ESPNCricInfo and Cricbuzz websites respectively from their App Stores.