IPL 2018 Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match 14 Prediction, Preview, Team Squad and Tickets
VIVO IPL 2018 MI vs RCB Match-14 Details:
- VIVO Indian Premier League 2018
- IPL 11 14th Match: Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Timing and Date: 8:00 pm IST (14:30 GMT), Tuesday 17th April 2018
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- RCB: Quinton De Kock (wk), Corey Anderson, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Sarfaraz Khan, Mandeep Singh, Washington Sundar, Chris Woakes, Mohammed Siraj, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
RCB opt to bowl. "It seems damp, there's cloud cover, this is a tough ground to defend, so we want to chase," says Kohli. Rohit feels dew could be a factor in the second half and one they need to counter.
- MI: Rohit Sharma (c), Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mayank Markande, MJ McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah.
|MI vs RCB IPL 2018 Prediction Preview|
One Side Mumbai Indians Team,
All Mumbai Indians Team Squad Players:
Rohit Sharma(c), Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mayank Markande, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mustafizur Rahman, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Jean-Paul Duminy, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BATSMEN for MI TEAM
- The Mumbai Indians surprised everyone when they sent out Suryakumar Yadav to open the batting.
- That ploy worked brilliantly as Yadav, in the company of Evin Lewis, gave MI their first century opening stand at the Wankhede Stadium.
- Batting at three, Ishan Kishan made a quickfire 44, providing the first instance of MI’s top three making scores of 40 or more in an IPL match.
- That formula, of putting the opposition under pressure at the start, worked, and MI will hope it can work repeatedly.
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BOWLERS for MI TEAM
- MI’s young leg-spinner Mayank Markande has been impressive; the 20-year old has used the googly effectively, and among his seven scalps this season are the wickets of MS Dhoni, Shikhar Dhawan, Manish Pandey and Shakib al Hasan.
- Krunal Pandya, who has bowled only 5 overs in the three matches this season, will be itching to get the ball in his hand when his bunny AB de Villiers comes out to bat; in the IPL, Krunal has dismissed de Villiers on 4 occasions in the 32 balls he has bowled to him.
|IPL 2018 MI vs RCB Prediction Preview, Who Will Win|
One Side Royal Challengers Bangalore Team,
All Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Squad Players:
Parthiv Patel (wk), Brendon McCullum, AB de Villiers, Tim Southee, Virat Kohli (c), Umesh Yadav, Mandeep Singh, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali, Aniruddha Joshi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Colin de Grandhomme, Aniket Choudhary, Pawan Negi, Manan Vohra, Quinton de Kock (wk), Murugan Ashwin, Corey Anderson, Sarfaraz Khan, Navdeep Saini, Pavan Deshpande, Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Kulwant Khejroliya
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BATSMEN for RCB TEAM
- Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers – RCB’s biggest match-winners – love playing at the Wankhede Stadium.
- In his 7 visits to the venue since 2015, Kohli has scored two half-centuries (in T20s), a Test double hundred and a 121 in an ODI against New Zealand.
- In his last six visits to the venue, de Villiers has scores of 133 (59 balls), 119 (61 balls), 16 (8 balls), 29 (21 balls) and 43 (27 balls) – an aggregate of 404 runs at a strike-rate of 197!
- Brendon McCullum, in the very brief period he has been at the crease in the last two innings, has struck the ball cleanly, but has been unfortunate to find the fielder; the Kiwi has been dismissed for 0 & 4, but will be desperate to find the gap!
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BATSMEN for RCB TEAM
- Washington Sundar will have a huge role to play for RCB; the tall off-spinner has had plenty of success against left-handers, and RCB will want him to come good against the two left-handers in MI’s top-order.
IPL 2018 Playing 11 MI vs RCB Dream 11 Prediction / Fantasy League IPL Prediction 7th Match 12 April
IPL 2018 Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- Quinton De Kock (wk), Brendon McCullum, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Sarfaraz Khan, Mandeep Singh, Washington Sundar, Chris Woakes, Kulwant Khejroliya, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
IPL 2018 Mumbai Indians Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- Rohit Sharma (c), Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Pradeep Sangwan, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mayank Markande, Ben Cutting, Mustafizur Rahman, Jasprit Bumrah.
Team 1: Best Dream 11 MI vs RCB Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Ishan Kishan
- Batsman: Rohit Sharma, Evan Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav
- Bowler: Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah
- All-rounder: Kieron Pollard, Pradeep Sangwan
Team 2: Best Dream XI MI vs RCB Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Quinton De Kock
- Batsman: Brendon McCullum, Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers
- Bowler: Washington Sundar, Umesh Yadav, Kulwant Khejroliya
- All-rounder: Chris Woakes
Key Players for today's match :
Virat Kohli (c)
AB de Villiers
Buy Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL 2018 April 17 Match-14 Tickets Online
From Where to get Book Tickets for MI vs RCB Match?
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question : How to buy MI vs RCB match Tickets online?
Answer : BookMyShow is the website, which sells tickets for MI home matches in VIVO IPL 2018.
- Question : What are the ways to book MI vs RCB Tickets?
Answer : You can book MI tickets 2018 online or, offline counter (venues / retail outlets). So, either go online or go to the nearby stadium.
IPL 2018 Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction 14th Match - IPL 11 Mumbai vs Bangalore M14 Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, TriviaFind 100% betting tips for the match of Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore on this post! As you all know that MI will play their 4th match of VIVO IPL 2018 against RCB on April 17 at 8PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w MI vs RCB IPL 2018? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of MI vs RCB match-14 IPL 11 2018 only on this blog! Winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will be add up in the IPL points table 2018!
Team Head to Head
Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore have played 21 matches against each other in the Indian Premier League with the former leading the scoreline 13-8.
Mumbai Indians won by five wickets when they last faced-off against Royal Challengers Bangalore in one of the league-stage matches of the previous season.
Overall: Matches – 21, Mumbai Indians won – 13, Royal Challengers Bangalore won – 8.
- Mumbai Indians are the only defending champions to have lost their first three matches in the following season.
- After winning the title in 2013, MI lost their first five matches the following season. Now, having won the title in 2017, they are 0-3 down after their first three outings.
- The average first innings total in the last six IPL matches at the Wankhede Stadium stands at 179; the team batting first has won 3 of these matches, while teams have chased down targets on the remaining three occasions.
- A first innings total of 185 seems to be a reasonable winning score in IPL matches at the Wankhede Stadium; teams have emerged victorious in 8 of the 10 matches when they’ve scored 185 or more batting first.
- MI’s Mitchell McClenaghan has contrasting numbers against the two RCB lynch pins; he has dismissed Virat Kohli on four occasions in the 28 balls he has bowled to him – conceding only 19 runs in the process. Against AB de Villiers, he has conceded 54 runs off 22 balls, without ever dismissing him.
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Betting Tips and Bet Online on Different Websites
- There will be a lot of pressure on Mumbai Indians who have lost their first three matches.
- Mumbai Indians have won four out of the last five matches against RCB at the Wankhede.
- RCB's batsmen will enjoy batting on this pitch that is expected to have even bounce and pace.
Team Match Odds for Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL 2018
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites amongst the bookmakers to win this 14th match of the IPL 2018 at odds of 1.80 on Bet365 and 1.92 on Betfair. Mumbai Indians, despite playing on their home ground, are the underdogs at odds of 2 on Bet365 and 2.04 on Betfair. Betway is offering a 1.90 price on both the teams to win this match.
- Betway = 2.04 : 1.95
- bet360 = 1.90 : 1.90
- SpinPalace = 1.90 : 1.90
Today T20 Match Prediction Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 14th Match IPL 2018 (MI vs RCB 17-04-2018 IPL Match Prediction (IPLT20.com):
- Match Prediction: Home Advantage for MI team are always not so helpful especially, which we've not seen in the previous match against Delhi Daredevils. But, winning records for team Mumbai Indians at Wankhede Stadium are very favourable to them. It'll be game b/w two of favorite competitors. But, Mumbai Indians are favourable for today's match.
- Toss Prediction: Looking to the previous games of IPL 2018, 1st bat+chasing teams have won almost equal matches; staring 6-7 games were favorable to chasing teams whereas right now the matches favorable to bat 1st teams. So, we predict that Toss winning team will choose to bowl first again and moderate chances to win the match. High chances for Royal Challengers Bangalore to win the toss in the match against Mumbai Indians according to our experts Astrological prediction.
- Score Prediction: The game will be cross 185+ mark. As, Wankhede Stadium is a very good ground to score some quick runs as earliest. But, all depends on Spin bowlers (Spinners) that how they move the game interval by interval.
- Final Verdict: Back Mumbai Indians to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore at 1.90 on Betway, 2 on Bet365 and 2.04 on Betfair.
IPL 2018 MI vs RCB match prediction win percentage ratio:
- Royal Challengers Bangalore: 46% Win
- MUMBAI INDIANS: 54% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2018 for these teams
- Royal Challengers Bangalore will play their next match against Delhi Daredevils on April 21, Saturday at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru on 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT), after 3 days of interval in the tournament.
- While Mumbai Indians will play their next match against Rajasthan Royals on Sunday, April 22, at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT), after 4 days of interval in the tournament.
- Both of the teams will play their next game on Double Header Saturday and Sunday and the timings will be 8PM IST.
Where to Watch live streaming of MI vs RCB IPL 2018 with live score telecast online
- TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, OSN Sports Cricket HD
- Live Streaming: Hotstar, Bet365, Sky Go, OSN Play