IPL 2018, SRH vs KXIP Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today's Match between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab?
IPL 2018 live streaming: SRH vs KXIP, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab live score online
IPL 2018 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab Match 25 Prediction, Preview, Team Squad and Tickets
VIVO IPL 2018 SRH vs KXIP Match-25 Details:
- VIVO Indian Premier League 2018
- IPL 11 25th Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab
- Timing and Date: 8:00 pm IST (14:30 GMT), Thursday 26th April 2018
- Venue: Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 1 S Dhawan, 2 K Williamson, 3 W Saha, 4 M Pandey, 5 Y Pathan, 6 D Hooda, 7 M Nabi, 8 Rashid Khan, 9 Sandeep Sharma, 10 Basil Thampi, 11 S Kaul ---- No Bhuvneshwar Kumar again
- Kings XI Punjab: 1 C Gayle, 2 KL Rahul, 3 M Agarwal, 4 K Nair, 5 A Finch, 6 M Tiwary, 7 R Ashwin, 8 A Tye, 9 B Sran, 10 A Rajpoot, 11 Mujeeb Ur Rahman
One Side Sunrisers Hyderabad Team,
All Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Squad Players:
Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Shikhar Dhawan, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shreevats Goswami (wk), Siddarth Kaul, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Bipul Sharma, Kane Williamson (c), Chris Jordan, Alex Hales, Carlos Brathwaite, Sandeep Sharma, Sachin Baby, Mehdi Hasan, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, Billy Stanlake, T Natarajan, Tanmay Agarwal, Basil Thampi, Rashid Khan, K Khaleel Ahmed
Other Side Kings XI Punjab Team,
All Kings XI Punjab Team Squad Players:
Yuvraj Singh, Chris Gayle, Manoj Tiwary, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Aaron Finch, Mayank Agarwal, David Miller, Mohit Sharma, Karun Nair, Akshdeep Nath, Lokesh Rahul (wk), Axar Patel, Ankit Rajpoot, Marcus Stoinis, Barinder Sran, Andrew Tye, Ben Dwarshuis, Pardeep Sahu, Mayank Dagar, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Manzoor Dar
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BATSMEN for SRH vs KXIP TEAM
- Kane Williamson is among the few classical batsmen, typecast as a long-format specialist, who has been able to succeed in the IPL; the Kiwi batsman, in his new role as opener, has adapted well to the demands of the format – mainly on the temperament front.
- Williamson is currently SRH’s top run-getter – with nearly twice the number of the team’s second-highest run-getter.
- Shikhar Dhawan will be the other individual expected to make big contributions for SRH.
- The Sunrisers have struggled with their opening pair this season, and being forced to rejig their combination because of the injury to Billy Stanlake, might have just opened up a window for Alex Hales at the top; the Englishman has a strike-rate of 143.54 in T20 cricket.
- Chris Gayle, who is likely to return to KXIP, and KL Rahul will be expected to carry forward their form; Gayle, who missed the previous match to give him time to recover from soreness, has three 50-plus scores this season, and he must surely be licking his lips at the prospect of playing against SRH, against whom he scored a hundred a week ago.
- Rahul has amassed 236 runs in his six outings, using his ability to time the ball to find the boundaries regularly.
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BOWLERS for SRH vs KXIP TEAM
- In the context of the IPL, Bhuvneshwar Kumar is among the few bowlers who has vastly improved.
- After collecting just 24 wickets in 31 matches in his first three seasons, Bhuvneshwar has picked up 93 wickets in 63 matches in the following five seasons (including IPL 2018).
- Bhuvneshwar will be the spearhead of SRH’s bowling attack, and he will have the likes of Siddarth Kaul and Rashid Khan, who were exceptional in the previous match, playing support roles.
- Andrew Tye has been an important performer for Kings XI Punjab; the Australian has been outstanding, particularly bowling in the death.
- He has collected two wickets each in his last four matches, and will look to extend that stretch .
- Mujeeb ur Rahman’s four overs will also be crucial in KXIP’s bowling plans; very few batsmen have managed to decipher and score off the Afghan mystery spinner, and it will be interesting to see how the Sunrisers batsmen, who have had some difficulties against spin, fare against him.
IPL 2018 Playing 11 SRH vs KXIP Dream 11 Prediction / Fantasy League IPL Prediction 25th Match 26 April
IPL 2018 Sunrisers Hyderabad Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Shikhar Dhawan, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Sandeep Sharma, Shreevats Goswami (wk), Siddarth Kaul, Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Bipul Sharma/Basil Thampi, Kane Williamson (c), Rashid Khan
IPL 2018 Kings XI Punjab Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- 1 KL Rahul (wk), 2 Chris Gayle, 3 Mayank Agarwal, 4 Karun Nair, 5 David Miller/Aaron Finch, 6 Yuvraj Singh, 7 R Ashwin, 8 Mujeeb ur Rahman, 9 Andrew Tye, 10 Mohit Sharma/Barinder Sran, 11 Ankit Rajpoot
Team 1: Best Dream 11 SRH vs KXIP Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Lokesh Rahul
- Batsman: Yusuf Pathan/Chris Gayle, Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair
- Bowler: Ravichandran Ashwin/Shakib-Al-Hasan
- All-rounder: Rashid Khan, Basil Thampi, Ankit Rajpoot, Andrew Tye (All depends upon your Credits)
Team 2: Best Dream XI SRH vs KXIP Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Lokesh Rahul
- Batsman: Chris Gayle, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Mayank Agarwal, Karun Nair (All depends upon your Credits)
- Bowler: Shakib-Al-Hasan, Ravichandran Ashwin
- All-rounder: Basil Thampi, Ankit Rajpoot, Andrew Tye (All depends upon your Credits)
IPL 2018 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab 25th Match - IPL 11 Hyderabad vs Punjab M25 Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, TriviaFind 100% betting tips for the match of Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab on this post! As you all know that SRH will play their 7th match of VIVO IPL 2018 against KXIP on April 26 at 8PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w SRH vs KXIP IPL 2018? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of SRH vs KXIP match-25 IPL 11 2018 only on this blog! Winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will be add up in the IPL points table 2018!
Team Head to Head
Team Match Odds for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings IPL 2018
Sunrisers Hyderabad have beaten Kings XI Punjab four times in their last five meetings. Kings XI Punjab have the momentum with them after winning their last four matches in a row. KXIP's batting relies heavily on Chris Gayle while SRH have a superior bowling attack.
Kings XI Punjab are favorites amongst the bookmakers to win this match at odds of 1.75 on Betway, 1.80 on Bet365 and 1.83 on Betfair. Sunrisers Hyderabad on the other hand are the underdogs at odds of 2.05 on Betway, 2 on Bet365 and 2.16 on Betfair.
- Betway = 2.08 : 1.91 (SRH : KXIP)
- bet365 = 2.00 : 1.80 (SRH : KXIP)
- SpinPalace = 2.00 : 1.80 (SRH : KXIP)
Today T20 Match Prediction Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab 25th Match IPL 2018 (SRH vs KXIP 26-04-2018 IPL Match Prediction (IPLT20.com):
- Match Prediction: Home Advantage for SRH team are always helpful especially, which we've seen in the previous season against Rising Pune Supergiant on the same pitch. So, winning records for team SRH at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium are very favourable to them. It'll be game b/w two of favorite competitors of this VIVO IPL 2018 league. But, Kings XI Punjab are favorites to win today's match.
- Toss Prediction: Looking to the previous games of IPL 2018, chasing teams have won 70%+ matches; staring 6-7 games were very favorable to chasing teams whereas right now the matches favorable to bat 1st teams. So, we predict that Toss winning team will choose to bowl first again and high chances to win the match. High chances for KXIP to win the toss in the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad according to our experts Astrological prediction.
- Score Prediction: The game will be cross 175+ mark. As, Rajiv Gandhi Stadium is an average good ground to score some quick runs as earliest. But, all depends on Spin and fast bowlers combination that how they move the game interval by interval.
- Final Verdict: Back Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Kings XI Punjab at 2.05 on Betway, 2 on Bet365 and 2.16 on Betfair.
IPL 2018 SRH vs KXIP match prediction win percentage ratio:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 47% Win
- KINGS XI PUNJAB: 53% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2018 for these teams
- Sunrisers Hyderabad will play their next match against Rajasthan Royals on April 29, Double Header Super Sunday at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur on 4:00 PM IST (10:30 GMT).
- While Kings XI Punjab will play their next match against Mumbai Indians on Friday, May 4, at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore on 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT).
- Both of the teams will play their next game on Double Header Super day & Single match day Friday and the timings will be 4PM & 8PM IST respectively.
Where to Watch live streaming of SRH vs KXIP IPL 2018 with live score telecast online
Cricbuzz.com as well as on ESPNcricinfo.com.
- TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, OSN Sports Cricket HD
- Live Streaming: Hotstar, Bet365, Sky Go, OSN Play