IPL 2018 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Match 7 Prediction, Preview, Team Squad and Tickets
VIVO IPL 2018 SRH vs MI Match-7 Details:
- VIVO Indian Premier League 2018
- IPL 11 7th Match: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians
- Timing and Date: 8:00 pm IST (14:30 GMT), Thursday 12th April 2018
- Venue: Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad
- Rohit Sharma: We are missing Hardik tonight. He has an [ankle] injury. We have Pradeep Sangwan playing. We have Ben Cutting in place of Mitch McClenaghan. Cutting has played a lot of cricket here and we just have to enjoy our cricket.
- Kane Williamson: Bhuvi is a bit sore and so Sandeep makes his debut for the franchise. I suppose momentum is a reflection and we want to keep improving. We don't have a number in mind and overall we just want to keep improving in all facets.
#OrangeArmy vs #CricketMeriJaan also can. As, we all know that Both SRH squad 2018 and MI squad 2018 features some of the best T20 players from around the world cricketers. You will also take interest to know about Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Fantasy 11 for today's Twenty20 match. If you are a Hindi language user, then you will surely take interest to know about आईपीएल 12-04-2018 मैच भविष्यवाणी or, आईपीएल मैच भविष्यवाणी on this post. We will also provide you the information about Dream 11 Prediction of SRH vs MI IPL 2018 7th Match 12 April like our previous articles IPL 2018 Predictions. We will tell you the complete details about SRH vs MI match prediction IPL Fantasy League 2018 too. So, gather some exciting knowledge about SRH vs MI match betting tips to do IPL bet online. You should have knowledge of everything like players name of both team, bowler’s name, and batsman name to bet online. Talking about the Team Captains, Kane Williamson will be leading Sunrisers Hyderabad Team whereas Rohita Sharma will be leading Mumbai Indians Team in the today IPL game.
One Side Sunrisers Hyderabad Team,
All Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Squad Players:
Wriddhiman Saha(w), Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson(c), Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan, Shakib Al Hasan, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Billy Stanlake, Siddarth Kaul, Alex Hales, Carlos Brathwaite, Ricky Bhui, T Natarajan, Mohammad Nabi, Basil Thampi, K Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma, Sachin Baby, Chris Jordan, Tanmay Agarwal, Shreevats Goswami, Bipul Sharma, Mehdi Hasan
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BATSMEN for SRH TEAM
- Shikhar Dhawan has been in remarkable form in limited overs cricket this year.
- The left-hander has scored 418 runs in 9 T20 matches this year at an average of 52.25 – those runs being scored at a strike-rate of 146.15.
- Dhawan is the one player in the Sunrisers’ top order capable of playing the long innings and batting aggressively and his team will need a big contribution from him.
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BOWLERS for SRH TEAM
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar, given his fantastic record against MI, will be desperate to get the ball in hand.
- He will fancy early success too, given that Rohit Sharma is a shaky beginner.
- Rashid Khan is another fantastic choice as tricky Spinner for SRH team against Mumbai Indians.
One Side Mumbai Indians Team,
All Mumbai Indians Team Squad Players:
Rohit Sharma(c), Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mayank Markande, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mustafizur Rahman, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Jean-Paul Duminy, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BATSMEN for MI TEAM
- In stark contrast to the Sunrisers’, the Mumbai Indians have an explosive top-order, and they will need at least one of Rohit Sharma, Evin Lewis or Ishan Kishan to do plenty of damage with the bat.
- Krunal Pandya has become a crucial player in MI’s scheme of things; the elder of the Pandya brothers (Hardik Pandya) has now made crucial 40s in three consecutive innings – against KKR in the last season’s Qualifier 2, in the Final and in this season’s opener. .
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BATSMEN for MI TEAM
- Billy Stanlake against the MI top three could be an interesting contest too, while Rashid Khan will have a big role to play in the middle overs.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mustafizur Rahman are MI’s strike bowlers, and the team will want the duo to cause plenty of damage with the ball.
IPL 2018 Playing 11 SRH vs MI Dream 11 Prediction / Fantasy League IPL Prediction 7th Match 12 April
IPL 2018 Sunrisers Hyderabad Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda, Yusuf Pathan, Shakib al Hasan, Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Billy Stanlake, Siddarth Kaul.
IPL 2018 Mumbai Indians Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- Rohit Sharma (c), Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Pradeep Sangwan, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mayank Markande, Ben Cutting, Mustafizur Rahman, Jasprit Bumrah.
Team 1: Best Dream 11 SRH vs MI Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Ishan Kishan
- Batsman: Rohit Sharma, Evan Lewis
- Bowler: Jasprit Bumrah, Ben Cutting
- All-rounder: Kieron Pollard, Pradeep Sangwan
Team 2: Best Dream XI SRH vs MI Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Wriddhiman Saha
- Batsman: Kane Williamson, Shikhar Dhawan, Yusuf Pathan
- Bowler: Rashid Khan, Sandeep Sharma, Billy Stanlake
- All-rounder: Shakib al Hasan, Deepak Hooda
Key Players for today's match :
Kane Williamson (c)
Shakib Al Hasan
Buy Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians IPL 2018 April 11 Match-7 Tickets Online
From Where to get Book Tickets for SRH vs MI Match?
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question : How to buy SRH vs MI match Tickets online?
Answer : EventsNow is the website, which sells tickets for SRH home matches in VIVO IPL 2018.
- Question : What are the ways to book SRH vs MI Tickets?
Answer : You can book SRH tickets 2018 online or, offline counter (venues / retail outlets). So, either go online or go to the nearby stadium.
IPL 2018 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Prediction 7th Match - IPL 11 Hyderabad vs Mumbai M7 Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, TriviaFind 100% betting tips for the match of Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians on this post! As you all know that SRH will play their 2nd match of VIVO IPL 2018 against MI on April 12 at 8PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w SRH vs MI IPL 2018? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of SRH vs MI match-7 IPL 11 2018 only on this blog! Winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will be add up in the IPL points table 2018!
Team Head to Head
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar has an outstanding record against the Mumbai Indians; in 8 IPL matches – while playing for Sunrisers Hyderabad – he has taken 14 wickets, and has an economy rate of 5.67.
- Rohit Sharma will have fond memories of the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium in Hyderabad; the venue used to be his home ground when represented the Deccan Chargers, and more recently, he lifted the IPL trophy after winning last season’s final.
- Shikhar Dhawan has scored more runs against the Mumbai Indians than against any other one opponent; the left-hander has an aggregate of 536 runs from 16 matches against MI.
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Betting Tips and Bet Online on Different Websites
- Sunrisers Hyderabad will be high on confidence after thrashing Rajasthan Royals in their first match.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have won the last two matches played against Mumbai Indians at this ground.
- Mumbai Indians have more all-rounders and explosive batsmen in their side than Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Team Match Odds for Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians IPL 2018
Sunrisers Hyderabad have shortened up in the betting market after their emphatic win against the Rajasthan Royals. The hosts are the bookmakers' favorites to win this match at odds of 1.94 on Betfair and 1.80 each on Bet365 and Betrally. Mumbai Indians are the underdogs at 2.04 on Betfair, 2 on Bet365 and 2.05 on Betrally.
- Betway = 1.80 : 2.00
- bet360 = 1.93 : 2.06
- SpinPalace = 1.80 : 2.00
Today T20 Match Prediction Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians 7th Match IPL 2018 (SRH vs MI 12-04-2018 IPL Match Prediction) (IPLT20.com):
- Match Prediction: Home Advantage for SRH team are always so helpful especially, which we saw in the previous match against Rajasthan Royals. As well as, winning records for team Sunrisers Hyderabad at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium are very favourable to them. It'll be game b/w two of favorite competitors. But, Mumbai Indians are favourable for today's match.
- Toss Prediction: Looking to the previous games of IPL 2018, chasing team have won all the matches except previous match of Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Daredevils; which ends up with Rain, 6 overs game, 10 runs lost to DD. So, we predict that Toss winning team will choose to bowl first and high chances to win the match. High chances for Mumbai Indians to win the toss in the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad according to our experts Astrological prediction.
- Score Prediction: The game will be cross 175+ mark. As, Hyderabad Stadium is a good ground to score some quick runs as earliest. But, all depends on Spin bowlers (Spinners) that how they move the game interval by interval.
IPL 2018 SRH vs MI match prediction win percentage ratio:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad: 46% Win
- MUMBAI INDIANS: 54% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2018 for these teams
- Sunrisers Hyderabad will play their next match against Kolkata Knight Riders on April 14, Saturday at Eden Gardens, Stadium on 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT). Sunrisers Hyderabad’ next game will be their first away fixture against KKR.
- While Mumbai Indians will play their next match against Delhi Daredevils on Saturday, April 14, at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 4:00 PM IST (10:30 GMT).
- Both of the teams will play their next game on Double Header Saturday and the timings will be 4PM IST and 8PM IST.
Where to Watch live streaming of SRH vs MI IPL 2018 with live score telecast online
- TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, OSN Sports Cricket HD
- Live Streaming: Hotstar, Bet365, Sky Go, OSN Play