Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings VIVO IPL 2018 Match 1 Prediction, Preview and TicketsMI team will be on the ground to save the title while CSK will be right set to win their 1st game here, playing after 2 years of suspension and take revenge for the last year's loss as RPSG (Rising Pune Supergiant), which was the finalist of the IPL 2016. Rohit Sharma will be leading the team Mumbai Indians whereas #Thala MS Dhoni (most loved player of the country) will be leading the team Chennai Super Kings. Meanwhile, It's the contest between Blue Jersey vs Yellow Jersey as well as #CricketMeriJaan vs #WhistlePodu. According to IPL T20 preview, Mumbai Indians have the core of the team that won the title in 2017 available to them this season too, while Chennai Super Kings, who return to the competition after a two-year absence, will sport a new-look side, though a few popular players – who helped establish the CSK brand – will continue to don the yellow jersey.
Check also: VIVO IPL 2018 Teams, Squads, All IPL-11 Players List
- Mumbai Indians have been perennial poor starters; they have now lost their last five season opening fixtures.
- Rohit Sharma and company will be keen to set that record right when they take the field on the opening night of the 2018 season.
MI vs CSK Match-1 VIVO IPL 2018 details:
- VIVO Indian Premier League 2018
- IPL 11 1st Match: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Timing and Date: 8:00 pm IST (14:30pm GMT), Saturday 7th April 2018
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
|MI vs CSK IPL 2018 M1 Prediction Preview|
Mumbai Indians VIVO IPL 2018 Team Squad
- 1. Rohit Sharma (Captain)
- 2. Jasprit Bumrah
- 3. Rahul Chahar
- 4. Pat Cummins
- 5. Ben Cutting
- 6. Akila Dananjaya
- 7. JP Duminy
- 8. Ishan Kishan
- 9. Siddhesh Lad
- 10. Evin Lewis
- 11. Sharad Lumba
- 12. Mayank Markande
- 13. Mitchell McClenaghan
- 14. Moshin Khan
- 15. Mustafizur Rahman
- 16. MD Nidheesh
- 17. Hardik Pandya
- 18. Krunal Pandya
- 19. Kieron Pollard
- 20. Anukul Roy
- 21. Pradeep Sangwan
- 22. Tajinder Singh
- 23. Aditya Tare (Wk)
- 24. Saurabh Tiwary
- 25. Suryakumar Yadav
Chennai Super Kings VIVO IPL 2018 Team Squad
- 1. MS Dhoni (Captain) (Wk)
- 2. KM Asif
- 3. Sam Billings
- 4. Chaitanya Bishnoi
- 5. Dwayne Bravo
- 6. Deepka Chahar
- 7. Faf du Plessis
- 8. Harabhajan Singh
- 9. Imran Tahir
- 10. Ravindra Jadeja
- 11. Kedar Jadhav
- 12. Narayan Jagadeesan
- 13. Kshitiz Sharma
- 14. Monu Kumar
- 15. Lungi Ngidi
- 16. Suresh Raina
- 17. Ambati Rayudu
- 18. Mitchell Santner
- 19. Kanishk Seth
- 20. Karn Sharma
- 21. Dhruv Shorey
- 22. Shardul Thakur
- 23. Murali Vijay
- 24. Shane Watson
- 25. Mark Wood
Buy MI vs CSK IPL-11 2018 April 7 Match-1 Tickets Online
From Where to get Book Tickets for MI vs CSK Match?
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Question : How to buy MI vs CSK match Tickets online?
Answer : www.bookmyshow.com is one which sells tickets for Mumbai Indians home matches in VIVO IPL 2018.
- Question : What are the ways to book MI vs CSK Tickets?
Answer : You can book MI tickets 2018 either online or, offline counter (venues / retail outlets). So, either go online or go to the nearby stadium.
MI vs CSK 1st Match IPL 2018 Prediction - IPL 11 Mumbai v Chennai M1 Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, TriviaFind 100% betting tips for the match of Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings on this post! As you all know that Mumbai Indians (The IPL 2017 Title defending champion) will play VIVO IPL 2018 match-1 against Chennai Super Kings on April 7 on Wankhede Stadium at 8 PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w MI vs CSK IPL 2018? Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of MI vs CSK match-1 IPL 11 2017 only on this blog! Winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will be add up in the IPL points table 2018!
|Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings VIVO IPL 2018|
Which is the Favourite team out of Mumbai and Chennai ?
Impact Batsmen for MUMBAI INDIANS
- While Rohit Sharma will be central to Mumbai Indians’ batting plans, keep an eye out for two exciting left-handers who will most likely open the batting for MI.
- Evin Lewis, in his first stint in the IPL, and Ishan Kishan , are among the most daring young batsmen of this generation, and can destroy bowling attacks single-handedly.
- Both batsmen have been in good form too; Lewis was West Indies’ highest run-getter in the World Cup Qualifiers held recently, while Ishan Kishan has been consistently scoring runs in domestic cricket in the last couple of months.
Impact Batsmen for CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- Suresh Raina, back in the Chennai Super Kings yellow jersey, will be at the centre of the team’s batting plans.
- The left-hander is the highest run-getter in T20 cricket among Indian batsmen, and has timed his return to form perfectly; after a lean run in first-class cricket, Raina began hitting the ball well in the domestic T20 competition and has since returned to the Indian T20 side too.
- Among others, Faf du Plessis, who will most likely open the batting, and captain MS Dhoni, who according to coach Stephen Fleming ‘will play a more prominent role as batsman’ are the ones to keep a close watch on.
Impact Bowlers for MUMBAI INDIANS and CHENNAI SUPER KINGS
- Mustafizur Rahman and Jasprit Bumrah (both MI), and Dwayne Bravo (CSK) are the ones likely to cause big-scale damage with the ball.
- It will be interesting to see how MI utilise the eight overs of Mustafizur and Bumrah, especially given both bowlers have established reputations as outstanding death overs bowlers.
- CSK will pin their hopes on Bravo, who is the highest wicket-taker in T20 cricket, to keep the opposition on a tight leash – particularly in the death overs.
Team Head to Head
- Overall: Matches – 22, Mumbai Indians won – 12, Chennai Super Kings won – 10
- At the Wankhede Stadium: Matches – 7, Mumbai Indians won – 5, Chennai Super Kings won – 2
- MI have held dominated CSK in recent times; MI have prevailed in the last three matches against CSK.
- MS Dhoni is the most-experienced captain in T20 cricket; he has been captain in a total of 239 T20 matches.
- Rohit Sharma & MS Dhoni have played the same number of matches in the IPL – 159.
- Murali Vijay returns to the Chennai Super Kings dressing room after four years.
- Vijay represented the Delhi Daredevils in IPL 2014, was part of the Kings XI Punjab setup in the following two years and missed last season because of injury.
- In his five years with CSK, he scored a total of 1600 runs – which included 2 centuries - in 64 matches.
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings match-1 IPL 2018 Prediction (MI vs CSK M1 Predictions) (IPLT20.com):
- Home Advantage for Mumbai Indians team will always so helpful in each and every IPL season. But, winning record for season starting matches are not so favorable for MI team. It'll be the game between fully packed Attacking Batting line-up vs the Same.
- Now, The game will be definitely go to above 175 mark. Whichever the team will bat first. Because, It's Wankhede and popular for high scoring games.
- Toss winning team will definitely select Bowl First here. If MI bat first, then they make sure to score 190+ runs on the scoreboard for CSK; as Chennai so good in chasing high scoring totals. If CSK bat first, they make sure to score 180+ runs; as Mumbai has very good batting line-up to chase 170+ runs easily.
- Both teams are super strong and good in scoring and chasing High totals. So, we can say Toss will be important factor here and winning the toss means winning the match. And, you know CSK has better chances here according to our experts Astrological prediction.
MI vs CSK match-1 Prediction Ratio:
- Mumbai Indians: 43% Win
- Chennai Super Kings: 57% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2018 for these teams:
- Mumbai Indians will play their next match against Sunrisers Hyderabad at April 12, Thursday at Rajiv Gandhi Intl. Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad on 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT). Mumbai Indians will enjoy a couple of days off before they play their first away match of the season
- While Chennai Super Kings will play their next match against Kolkata Knight Riders on Tuesday, April 10, at M.A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 8:00 PM IST (14:30 PM GMT). Chennai Super Kings meanwhile begin their home campaign with a match against the KKR.
Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings VIVO IPL 2018 Match-1 Live Stream Telecast Info
- MI vs CSK IPL 11 Best Tipper in India
- Mumbai vs Chennai IPL 2018 Best Bet in India
- Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings 100% Betting Tips CRICKET Report IPL 2018
- Best Betting Tips IPL 11Games ball by ball betting tips
- BEST IPL TIPPER TIPSTER IN INDIA,
- BOOKI CRICKET IPL 2018 India,
- bet ipl cricket tips LIVE BETTING cricket Post review Video