IPL 2018, RCB vs MI Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today's Match between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians?
IPL 2018 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians Match 31 Prediction, Preview, Team Squad and Tickets
VIVO IPL 2018 RCB vs MI Match-31 Details:
- VIVO Indian Premier League 2018
- IPL 11 31st Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians
- Timing and Date: 8:00 pm IST (14:30 GMT), Tuesday 1st May 2018
- Venue: M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore have both won two and lost five of their opening seven matches so far in this season's IPL.
- One of Mumbai's two victories did come in the reverse fixture at the Wankhede Stadium, however, when Rohit Sharma hit 94 as the hosts posted 213/6 in a 46-run victory.
- Virat Kohli's unbeaten 68 in Royal Challengers Bangalore's defeat to Kolkata Knight Riders on Saturday took past 300 runs for the season - one of three batsmen to have passed the milestone so far.
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BATSMEN for RCB vs MI TEAM
RCB will be faced with a selection dilemma. AB de Villiers missed the previous match because of illness – and his replacement in the XI, Brendon McCullum, scored 38 from 28 balls and formed one half of RCB’s best opening partnership this season. Do RCB stick with McCullum for the moment and give de Villiers the chance to recover completely, or do they rush the South African into the XI if he has recovered sufficiently?
TALKING ABOUT IMPACT BOWLERS for RCB vs MI TEAM
Almost all the MI bowlers will be licking their lips at the prospect of playing against RCB, for they’ve all had plenty of success against the RCB batsmen. Mitchell McClenaghan has an impressive record against Virat Kohli –4 dismissals in 38 balls, while Krunal Pandya has AB de Villiers’ number, having dismissed him in 4 of the batsman’s last 5 innings against MI. More recently, when the Indian team visited South Africa earlier this year, JaspritBumrah (3) and Hardik Pandya (2) between them accounted for 5 of AB de Villiers’ 9 dismissals across the various formats.
Don’t forget the young leg-spinner Mayank Markande – MI’s top wicket-taker this season.
IPL 2018 Playing 11 RCB Vs MI Dream 11 Prediction / Fantasy League IPL Prediction 31st Match 1 May
IPL 2018 Royal Challengers Bangalore Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- RCB Playing XI: Quinton De Kock (wk), B McCullum, Virat Kohli (c), Manan Vohra, Mandeep Singh, Washington Sundar, C d Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
IPL 2018 Mumbai Indians Playing 11 (Confirmed)
- MI Playing XI: Rohit Sharma (c), Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, JP Duminy, Mayank Markande, Ben Cutting, MJ McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah.
Team 1: Best Dream 11 RCB vs MI Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Ishan Kishan
- Batsman: AB de Villiers, M Singh, R Sharma, V Kohli, S Yadav (All depends upon your Credits)
- All-rounder: Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya
- Bowler: M Siraj, M Ashwin, M Markande (All depends upon your Credits)
Team 2: Best Dream XI RCB vs MI Match Player
- Wicket Keeper: Q d Kock
- Batsman: AB de Villiers, B McCullum, V Kohli, M Singh, S Yadav (All depends upon your Credits)
- All-rounder: Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya
- Bowler: M Ashwin, J Bumrah, M Markande (All depends upon your Credits)
IPL 2018 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians 31st Match - IPL 11 Bangalore vs Mumbai M31 Preview, Betting Tips, Head to Head, TriviaFind 100% betting tips for the match of Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians on this post! As you all know that RCB will play their 8th match of VIVO IPL 2018 against MI on May 1 at 8PM IST. Now, If you are looking for Who will win the match b/w RCB vs MI IPL 2018? Then, Find the complete betting report, Astro predictions of RCB vs MI match-31 IPL 11 2018 only on this blog! Winning team will directly get the 2 points here, will be add up in the IPL points table 2018!
Team Head to Head
At the Wankhede Stadium: Matches – 8, Royal Challengers Bangalore won – 1, Mumbai Indians won – 7
Among all the IPL teams, the Mumbai Indians have the most wins against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
This is already Suryakumar Yadav’s most successful season in IPL; he has an aggregate of 274 runs in 7 innings so far. His previous best season aggregate was 182 runs (2016).
The average first innings total in the 5 VIVO IPL 2018 matches in Bengaluru is 185; the team chasing has won 4 of these matches.
Team Match Odds for Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians IPL 2018
Royal Challengers Bangalore are favoured by the bookmakers, with Bet365 and Betfair both offering 1.80 on a home win, but Mumbai Indians have a great record in this fixture and could upset the odds.
Having ended their losing streak last time out, Mumbai Indians are 2.05 to win with Betfair and 2.00 with Bet365.
Rohit Sharma was his side's star man last time out and is 4.50 to top score again with Betfair, while Suryakumar Yadav - their top scorer in the competition so far - is also 4.50 with both Betfair and Bet365.
With AB de Villiers missing out last time with a virus, Virat Kohli led the Royal Challengers Bangalore batting and the captain is a generous 3.25 with Bet365 to be the home team's top batsman again.
- Betway = 2.1 : 1.9 (RCB : MI)
- bet365 = 2.10 : 1.72 (RCB : MI)
- SpinPalace = 2.10 : 1.72 (RCB : MI)
Today T20 Match Prediction Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians 31st Match IPL 2018 (RCB vs MI 01-05-2018 IPL Match Prediction (IPLT20.com):
- Match Prediction: Home Advantage for RCB team not always helpful especially, which we've seen in the this season matches yet against all maximum IPL teams on the same pitch. So, winning records for team RCB at Chinnaswamy Stadium is not so favourable to them. It'll be game b/w two of the favorite competitors in this league. But, Royal Challengers Bangalore are favorites to win today's match.
- Toss Prediction: Looking to the previous games of IPL 2018, Toss Winning teams have won 72%+ matches; Over 18 games were very favorable to toss winning teams. So, we predict that Toss winning team will choose to bowl first again and high chances to win the match. High chances for RCB to win the toss in the match against Mumbai Indians according to our experts Astrological prediction.
- Score Prediction: The game will be cross 180+ mark. As, M. Chinnaswamy Stadium Bengaluru is a fast scoring ground to score maximum runs as earliest. But, all depends on the today's pitch conditions, which can be favorable for spinners and seamers. Now all depends upon bowling attack that how they move the game interval by interval.
- Final Verdict: Back Mumbai Indians to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore at 2.05 with Betfair or 2.00 with Bet365.
IPL 2018 RCB vs MI match prediction win percentage ratio:
- Mumbai Indians: 44% Win
- ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE: 55% Win
What Next in VIVO IPL 2018 for these teams
- Royal Challengers Bangalore will play their next match against Chennai Super Kings on May 5, Saturday at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune on 4:00 PM IST (10:30 GMT).
- While Mumbai Indians will play their next match against Kings XI Punjab on Friday, May 4, at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore on 8:00 PM IST (14:30 GMT).
- Both of the teams will play their next game as a Double Header Saturday and Singh Match day Friday and the timings will be 8PM & 4PM IST respectively.
Where to Watch live streaming of RCB vs MI IPL 2018 with live score telecast online
Cricbuzz.com as well as on ESPNcricinfo.com.
- TV channels: Star Sports, Sky Sports, Fox Sports, OSN Sports Cricket HD
- Live Streaming: Hotstar, Bet365, Sky Go, OSN Play